Are you visiting a patient at The Friendlies Hospital?
Please help us care for our patients by reading the Visitor Guidelines before entering:
You can visit if:
You can visit during the visiting hours below
(With one other person)
10am to 8pm / CCU – No Visitors from 1pm to 3pm
• You are supporting a child and you are the child’s parent, guardian or carer
• You are visiting a person with a disability and you are the person’s carer or a support person
• You are supporting someone who needs to go to the emergency department or an outpatient care appointment
You can also visit to provide general care & support to a patient:
• With one other person (Maximum 2 people per visit)
• For up to two hours
You can visit at all times if:
• You are providing end-of-life support for a patient
You cannot visit if:
• You have been asked to self-quarantine due to travel overseas or to a COVID-19 hotspot
• You have been in close contact with a person who has coronavirus (COVID-19) in the previous 14 days
• You have a temperature or respiratory infection symptoms
• You are under 16, unless, you are providing end-of-life support for a patient
• Each Unit within the hospital can make decisions around visiting that is in the best interest of the patient. These decisions are based on clinical risk and may change depending on the situation at the time.
• You can protect yourself and others by following this advice, practising social distancing and using good hand hygiene.
Please help us care for our patients, we thank you for your support.