NEED A LIFT?
The Friendly Flyer Patient Transport Vehicle can assist you with a lift to and from your car to any Hospital Entrance or to The Friendlies Medical Suites.
FACTS ABOUT THE FLYER (FAQs)
– Operated by Volunteers who have completed appropriate training
– Currently operating between 8.30am and 3pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
– Travel is only within the designated route
– The flyer needs to stay within the Hospital boundaries, if you have parked out of the zone, the volunteer can pick you up at the nearest point.
– Anyone can call the number 0417 828 981
– If unanswered, please leave a message, and the Volunteer will respond as soon as possible. (they cannot answer the phone while driving)
– Anyone requesting pick up will need to describe where they are
– The vehicle may operate in light drizzle rain but not in heavy rain, storm or high winds
Please phone 0417 828 981 📞 to arrange collection.