Graduate nursing program
We have a strong reputation for providing outstanding support and development opportunities to our graduates and have become an employer of choice for many local, intra-state and inter-state applicants.
As a Friendlies graduate you will have the opportunity to work within our qualified and highly-skilled health care teams and gain experience across all departments, provided with exposure to a wide and diverse range of medical services. Our state-of-the-art facilities, technology and quality systems allow our graduates to experience more, learn more and develop into well-trained and highly-employable professionals.
What sets The Friendlies apart from other graduate programs?
- Quality hospital with outstanding facilities, highly skilled team members and a wide service offering
- Comprehensive rotational training (Medical, Surgical and CCU)
- Extensive educational opportunities
- Planning a career path beyond your graduate year
- A genuine caring environment with an established network of support services for graduates
- Lifestyle benefits of living and working in the beautiful Bundaberg and Wide Bay region.
For further information on this exciting, rewarding and challenging program please contact Human Resources on (07) 4331 1037.