Podiatry Service in Bundaberg
Our Podiatrist Kymberly Cracknell treats medical conditions and injuries of the foot, ankle and lower limb.
This can include skin and nail problems, foot and ankle injuries, foot complications and problems with gait or walking.
Kymberly can help with:
- General foot care – corns, callus, in-grown toenails
- Sports injuries sustained to the foot and ankle
- Children’s conditions – knee pain, heel pain, foot pain, footwear advice
- Diabetic assessments – including checking blood flow and blood pressures.
- Diabetic Foot
- Orthotic Therapy – Including assessment and custom orthotics
- Footwear Advice
- Foot ulcer management
- Nail surgery with local anaesthetic
- Dry needling
- Foot mobilisation
- Low level laser therapy
- NDIS assessment & Treatment
Kymberly specialises is providing treatment and advice for the following services:
- High-risk foot (related to diabetes)
- Numbness or pins-and-needles
- Poor circulation – full vascular assessment
- Wound management
- Sports podiatry
- Children’s development
- Toes pointing inward or outward
- Standing and walking on tip-toe
- Growing pains
- Paediatric flat foot and foot posture
Injuries & Pain
- Foot pain
- Sprains and stress fractures
- Persistent heel pain
- Nail surgery for management of ingrown toenails
- Ingrown toenails
- Thickened toenails
- Corns and calluses
- Tinea and other fungal conditions
- Cracked heels
Telephone the Friendlies Physiotherapy Service on 4331 1888 to make an appointment.
Kymberly has a Bachelor of Podiatry from the University of South Australia and has worked in Bundaberg for the past five years since leaving Adelaide.
She has experience working in Private, Community and the Aged Care Sector.
Kymberly enjoys all aspects of podiatry but her main interests are Paediatrics, Sporting injuries and the Diabetic Foot.
She is able to prescribe orthotics and strengthening exercises, perform nail surgeries and can offer laser and mobilisation treatments.
When not at work Kymberly loves to play Volleyball and spend time with her family.