Our Promise is to provide the friendliest, highest-quality healthcare in Australia
The Friendly Society Private Hospital, affectionately known as The Friendlies, has a proud, 70-year tradition of providing quality health care to the Bundaberg and Wide Bay Community.
We are friendly care that is close to home. With 143 beds, The Friendlies offers a range of services from surgical to medical, cardiac to oncology to allied health and pharmacy.
The Friendlies provides
- Five surgical and medical inpatient units
- The largest private Day Oncology Unit between Sunshine Coast and Townsville
- Cardiac Investigations Unit, with a Cardiac Cath Lab – the only one between Sunshine Coast and Townsville
- Critical Care Unit
- Five state-of-the-art theatres, used by more than 40 specialists
- Medical Consulting Suites
Over the past seven years, The Friendlies has invested millions in refurbishment and facility upgrades, ensuring we continue to stay at the forefront of healthcare delivery in our region.