The following services are provided to assist you with a comfortable hospital stay.
All units are equipped with private rooms which have:
- Adjoining ensuite facilities
- Individually wall-mounted televisions and easy to use remote controls.
- A private telephone and access to local and STD calls are available. Friends and relatives may telephone you directly, please ask your attending nurse or unit receptionist for your direct telephone number.
A variety of menu choices are offered daily and should you have any special requirements or preferences our Catering and Hospitality Services team will be able to assist you.
|Morning Tea||from 10am|
|Afternoon Tea||from 3pm|
|Evening Meal||from 5.15pm|
|Evening Supper||from 7.00pm|
A consultant dietician is also available to discuss special dietary requirements with you and your family should you require this.
Kitchenettes and tea and coffee making facilities are located in each clinical unit for the convenience of our patients and Atrium café is located on the ground floor of the hospital adjacent to our pleasant open-air courtyard. The café operates between 7am and 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 2pm on weekends. A range of hot and cold meals, snacks, drinks and confectionery is available for purchase at Atrium café.
Gardens & Courtyards
Our open-air garden courtyard is located opposite Atrium café on the ground floor, offering a tranquil area for patients and visitors. A rooftop courtyard is also available for patients off Unit 2.
- Mail is delivered daily to your bedside. Outgoing mail may be left with the Unit Receptionist for posting. Any mail received after you have been discharged will be forwarded to your home address.
- Newspapers are available from the trolley run or from the Friendly Society Pharmacy during the week. On weekends please order your newspapers from a catering or hospitality staff member.
- Pastoral Care
- Red Cross Library Service
- Facsimile service