Alongside our specially trained nursing and administrative team, we have the specialist service of oncologists, haematologists and other specialists
- Dr Vikram Jain (Oncology)
- Dr James Morton (Haematology)
- Dr Jason Restall (Haematology)
- Dr Andrew Nicol (Haematology)
- Dr Johan Kyler (Neurologist)
- Dr Pradeep Bambery (Rheumatologist)
- Dr Thomas Ulahannan (Endocrinologist)
- Dr Pretissha Harrichund (Endocrinologist)
At The Friendlies, we believe in a total care approach to our patients, with a multi-disciplinary team of surgeons, general physicians, radiation oncologist, radiographer, urologist, gynaecologist, cardiologist and nurse manager who meet and review all cases weekly.
Patients will also have access to our allied health team of physiotherapists and occupational therapists, as well as the support services of the Queensland Cancer Council, McGrath Breast Care Nurse and Look Good Feel Better.
To find our more about our specialists, click here . To contact our unit, please call 4331 1661.
Our Oncology and Haematology Services Include
- Patient Education on prescribed drugs
- Access to Telehealth services
- Blood Product Support
- IVIg (Intravenous Immunoglobulin) Treatment
- Conveniently located on-site pharmacy able to supply specialist medication.
- Dedicated Pharmacist with special interest in oncology
Our Infusion Services Include
- Iron Infusions
- Aclasta Infusions
- Blood Transfusion
- Ulcerative Colitis Treatment
Our MS Treatments include
Other services provided at our Day Oncology Service
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitis
- CVAD Management
- Treatment for Myasthenia Gravis