Leading Occupational Therapy Service in Bundaberg
Our team of occupational therapists work with patients to recommend therapeutic activities and equipment to better enhance patient lives.
This could be at home, work, school, driving or out and about.
Our occupational therapists can offer services such as:
- Home assessment & complex home modification
- Falls prevention
- Equipment prescription
- Hand therapy & splinting
- Pre-orthopaedic surgery home review
- Oedema management
- Paediatric services
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Workplace rehabilitation & assessment
- Functional need assessment
- Cognitive assessment
- Sensory processing & Integration assessment
- NDIS assessment and treatment
To find out more about the role of an occupational therapist, and how an OT can help you, click here.
Our Occupational Therapy team is located on Level 2, 19-23 Bingera Street, Bundaberg West.