The Friendlies Foundation is the charitable fundraising arm of the Friendly Society Private Hospital.
Our Mission is to actively raise funds through events and donation to help develop our hospital’s capabilities to provide the best quality health care for our community.
The Friendly Society Private Hospital currently provides the Bundaberg region with the highest quality healthcare with state-of-the-art technology and equipment.
The Friendlies foundation is an opportunity for the community to assist The Friendlies in continuing to be a leader in regional healthcare for years to come.
Our Vision is to perpetually support the caring role of the hospital through working closely with members of our community, business leaders and other to raise funds in order to:
- Expand local life-saving treatment and services
- Support life-saving oncology and cardiology services
- Help more patients receive treatment locally
The Friendlies Foundation’s core objectives are to
- Support more patients to receive treatment locally, close to family, friends and support networks
- Supporting local life-saving oncology and cardiology services, so patients are not required to travel out of town.
- Supporting The Friendlies in the expansion of healthcare and hospital services, like past donations to the Day Oncology Unit and Friendlies Emergency Department
- Helping to enhance the healthcare service at The Friendly Society Private Hospital, like the donation of the Paxman Scalp Cooling machine as a complementary therapy for patients receiving chemotherapy.