By showing your support of The Friendlies Foundation, you will be directly supporting the Friendly Society Private Hospital, which provides the Bundaberg region with the highest quality healthcare with state-of-the-art technology and equipment.
For more than 100 years The Friendlies has built strong foundations as a community-owned and not-for-profit hospital, with all profits raised going back into services that support the entire community.
Some of the services provided by The Friendlies and supported by The Friendlies Foundation include:
- Day Oncology Unit
- Cardiac Cath Lab and Cardiac Investigations Unit
- The Friendlies Emergency Department
- Day Surgery and Day Endoscopy units, including five state-of-the-art theatres
- Five in-patient units
How your donation will be used
The Friendlies Foundation’s vision is to support the caring role of the hospital to:
- Support more patients to receive treatment locally, close to family, friends and support networks
- Supporting local life-saving oncology and cardiology services, so patients are not required to travel out of town.
- Supporting The Friendlies in the expansion of healthcare and hospital services
- Helping to enhance the healthcare service at The Friendly Society Private Hospital
All our administrative costs are paid through commercial operations, meaning 100% of donated or fundraising dollars goes to The Friendlies Foundation.